Popular Posts

20141224

SELL VIRGIN HUMAN HAIR / MACHINE WEFT STRAIGHT HAIR / DOUBLE DRAWN HAIR

sell virgin human hair

type : machine weft hair 
style : double Straight Hair
color : black .
size : double : 8" - 24" ( wavy and curly )
         single : 8" - 32" ( straight and wavy hair )

advantages :each hair bundle was sewn together by weight that customers ask can the 100 gr - 150 gr 

will not have short hair or hair tangle also as not have hair shed .
it is will be cleaned with water before we ship to you.

I can not exaggerate the advantages or disadvantages of the product. but I think it would be best to check it out when you are using your own comments!

and if you have a specific requirement is that the hair.! please let them know my information!
I hope to get a long-term cooperation and most prestigious!
my whatsapp : +841649599553
my email : vnremyhair5@gmail.com
my skype : jupiter_gemini .
my website : 




No comments:

Post a Comment